Share | 

When are they actually in our midst?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: When are they actually in our midst?   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Ok so I know the obvious times, like when I've heard or felt 'someone' around me. But what about other times? Like when a spirit communicates with you through a vision, for example? When they communicate that way, does that mean they are actually in your presence like in the room, or is it from some far-off distance? Just wondering. I know they're in another dimension/on another plane, but when they communicate with an image instead of letting you know they are literally in the room (but on that other plane), are they still 'in your space' so to speak? Or is it more like telepathy across distance, if that makes any sense at all?

btw it was so weird just as I was about to post this! I saw what looked like a little ball of mist down in front of me, around the height of my solar plexus. I'm not sure if I imagined it or if it was a big ball of my breath in the cold air, or if it actually was something. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:03 am

Good question Gem! That's one I'll have to think about. Weirdly, last night - or I should say really early this morning - I was having one of those dreams that I often have about being in a hospital. The lady in the bed beside me gave birth to a baby but I was being discharged. I remember that as I was getting ready to leave, the family with the baby thought they were more important than everyone else and left the ward to go to a sitting area but they took the ward tv and the nursing staff leaving the two elderly remaining patients with nothing. I went and complained and even tried to get the staff back in there but to no avail. Eventually I was forced to leave by the irate nurses. That's when my mother appeared. This part of the dream was different to the hospital section. My mother is still alive in real life but in the dream she was much older. I chose to leave her to go visit my father who is dead. In my dream though he was alive but incapacitated and he looked much older than he had been at the time of his death - in fact, he looked the age he would be now if he had lived! He was in a bed at the top of three stairs and I went to him and I fell on him and hugged him. He said my eyes were curly and it made me look different and i laughed and said "that's because I am older now, I am in my 40s". It was such a good feeling, and I know that this was spirit contact from my father.

How do I know? Firstly, it felt different from a dream and I was able to direct the activity of myself in the dream. Secondly - the age of myself and my father were accurate to our current day ages.

How did I take myself to where he was - in my thoughts. Perhaps that is a clue to the answer to your question Gem - our thought energy allows us to travel. It is said that in spirit, whatever you think instantly manifests. I don't think that is the whole answer though because the Earth plane is far denser energetically than the spirit world. Somehow spirit has to work through the physical as well as a much slower vibratory rate...but then I wonder - if at a base level we are thought, then wouldn't that create a paradox? I mean a spirit could think themselves physically here while at the same time they aren't? Hmm, yet again no clear cut answer here. But it is interesting food for thought.

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Great dream, Goth! I wonder what your father meant by "your eyes are curly"? I love it when you can match up indicators of age and stuff like that... I guess that because spirits can present themselves however they want, they sometimes use a 'real-time' advancement of their age to let you know that it's really them. I had a dream experience once with MB where he suddenly switched to an age much older than I've ever seen him, and then switched back again. It took me aback and it took me a while after the dream to figure out that he was showing me how he would have looked now at age 62. It was amazing to witness how a spirit can change things like their appearance purely by thought. I dreamed about my grandparents the other night and I noticed that my grandmother was taller than I remembered her to be. Querying the height difference in my mind, and because we were hugging I touched across her back to figure it out and noticed that the hump she used to have (from osteoporosis) was gone, so therefore she was standing up straighter and that's what made her taller.

Then last night I dreamed about two young women who have both passed over from suicide. One is Mr Gem's daughter's half sister (through their mother), who I've never met, and the other one is a friend of Mr Gem's daughter (who I have met) who killed herself only a week or so ago. It was weird cos the two girls were both together. Anyway I dreamed that Mr Gem and I were slowly waking up to noises outside the house, eventually I said 'look outside and see what it is'. So we opened the door curtain (we have a glass door) and we saw them outside. The sister was pretty angry, annoyed that we had taken so long to come out, and the friend was very sad. They'd bought wrapped birthday presents and flowers for Mr Gem's daughter - it was her birthday the day before the friend's funeral. But in the dream they said that she'd died. But obviously this wasn't literal because she wasn't there with them. They (especially the sister) were adamant about us doing something with the presents. I believe the sister's birthday would have been sometime around now also. In another part of the dream, the friend was still crying and I put my arm around her to help her feel better. So it was a weird dream. The two girls were not especially happy and I guess this is because they were suicides. Whether this was an actual spirit visit I can't really discern, although it does seem like a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Wow incredible insight. Suicide is another grey area with no clear cut answers. I mean in death we are all supposed to return to being whole and healed and yet if the spirits are still hanging around the earth plane then maybe they are also still attached to their emotional bodies and the experiences that led to their death? I like the imagery of them being beyond the door and you lifting the curtain (or veil) to see them...very prophetic.

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:08 am

Yes and it was like the angry girl was partly angry because Mr Gem and I had taken so long to 'see' her. Hmm, well one person's take on suicide is that of Kelvin Cruickshank, who's talked about it a bit in his shows. He says that when a spirit comes to him who has ended their own life, they have a lot of regrets because they cheated themselves out of what they came here to experience. And that suicide is 'forbidden' - we are not allowed to take that decision into our own hands because it cuts short what we were meant to do in life. So the spirits have to go through a process of healing on the other side. I guess that if a person took their own life and then were able to witness the effect it had on their loved ones, they would be pretty upset. It's a morbid topic but maybe something to think about, in terms of whether there is anything we can do for those spirits like maybe think good thoughts for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 am

Yes, well that take on suicide makes me question mass disasters and accidents that claim the lives of children or babies or even whole families. Wouldn't this cut short lives and present a problem with fulfilling life purpose or lessons here? Which then makes me think, if humans create these disasters eg through inventing airplanes that can crash or causing environmental damage resulting in natural disasters, then it could be likened to the aspect of suicide being a non-spiritual choice or intervention that leads to cutting lives short and needing healing on the other side and another life to complete those lessons.

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 pm

I've thought about that too. Maybe those people's lives were cut short because to be in that place at that time was always part of their life plan - I remember reading somewhere that before we are born we actually choose the circumstances in which we will die/leave the earth plane. I don't know, it all seems so complex and impossible to understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are they actually in our midst?   Today at 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down

When are they actually in our midst?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1