Share | 

Ghost Contact in Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Contact in Dreams   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:02 pm

I had the WEIRDEST dreams last night and I just want to quickly write them here before I forget (I just woke up). One of the weirder ones featured MJ! In this dream it was like I was in a really big medical facility and it was as if I was walking around looking at autopsy exhibits in these weird glass coffins/ cyrogenic chambers. I come to these last two chambers and there was TWO bodies of MJ suspended in liquid. One was as if half an autopsy had been performed, the other one ... he was dressed in the clothes he wore in that Thriller video. And he was wearing shiny black and white shoes (for some reason I zoomed in on the shoes).

How weird is that! It was disgusting really, so vivid I could see the icky bits floating around in the chamber with him like a disgusting corpse snow globe.

Then it flipped back to another strange dream (another 'missing person' one?) about a girl, who said her name was "Jennifer". It was then like I became Jennifer, and I was walking along a railroad track at the back of some housing estates (and their was bushland to the right of me) and suddenly this man (he looked Aboriginal, with short undercut and curly hair in his 20's) appeared and grabbed my handbag and sort of dragged me off into the bush. Then it changed perspective again so I was looking down upon the scene, and this man was raping this poor girl near the traintrack, beneath a small chainlink fence and a limestone retaining wall. (very like the fences that run beside trainlines) She was trying to fight him off but he pulled out this small knife (like box cutters) and all I could see was a close up of his angry face and he said "I'm going to kill you".

... and then I woke up in a cold sweat having like a panic attack. I'm going to do some research but I am very frightened for this girl. Unfortunately it definately felt like a "spirit visit" so I am sort of inclined to believe this may be a past memory and this poor girl is in fact deceased. Do you think she may be stuck? I felt such an overpowering sadness attached to her. She was a white girl with long brown straght hair and looked somewhere between the age 19-25 and she had a black handbag and was wearing tight jeans and a long sleeved top. sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Contact in Dreams   Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Maybe the young lady wanted someone to know how she died, who killed her. Maybe it is an unsolved mystery of someone's disappearance. Anyone in your area been missing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Contact in Dreams   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:53 pm

I'm still doing some research on this one. The funny thing I have a whole notebook of missing persons cases and unsolved murders (trying to match facts with some of these strange dreams I have) and there is a murder case I wrote about 3 weeks ago concerning a young girl (24 years of age I think) called Jennifer Wilby who's skeletal remains were found in a forest near where I live, and a guy called Dennis Bell was convicted of her murder. There is a train track running close to that area, and the house that she was allegedly murdered in, but I'm not sure if this is the same girl. She is a similiar in description and shares the same name, but I can't help feeling that this is a different girl, a younger girl, with much longer brown hair. It was just weird that I had only just written about this Jennifer's case only weeks ago. For some reason, I get the feeling whoever this girl is in the dream didn't have a driving license or a car, and used to walk everywhere (thus why she was walking along the traintrack, or the access road beside it, behind the houses (it was like it was a shortcut or something that she used regularly). So I am assuming she is quite young. I suppose I'll have to see if she comes back to see me, I hope she does as I would like to help her if she is indeed looking for help.

The other strange thing with this is that my partner had driven me down a road beside a traintrack only yesterday because he had done a construction job along that road and said it had a very creepy feeling and he wanted to show me to see if I could pick up on anything. I definately got the creeps and felt a strong urge to get out to look around in the desolate bush and the drainage ditches for some reason, but then the car broke down (strangely) and I never got the chance. On that note, the mechanic cannot find out what is wrong with the car either, and it has him quite puzzled.

OR this could possibly be to do with my friend's house. She recently rang me very distressed as she was having strange dreams about this old house she is renting (about bones buried in the garden) and has been having strange phenomena occuring in her bathroom related to a female presence, who's face appears in the mirror. My friend is a very rational person (a psychology student of all things, lol) and used to tease me about all my psychic stuff but now she is begging me to help her figure out what is going on because she is seriously spooked. I had gone over a few days ago and asked this presence that if it wanted my help to come and visit me as I would be most happy to oblige, but to turn it down a bit because her presence was spooking my friend ... and now I have this dream... And yes there is traintracks running beside their house...

I will start another topic on this so I don't hijack MJ's thread, but I am definately intrigued by all this (and I like to discuss these things with you guys, because everyone else just thinks I am a wacko-jacko, lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Contact in Dreams   Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:14 am

Lilith, I split the topic and made a new one for you thumup

This seems to be a gift you are developing and it reminds me of a gift I am developing - channeling fully in trance. I wonder if this is a natural progression for us or whether it relates to the thinning of the veil as we near the coming changes to the planet and existence itself? I am not Hindu or even very knowledgable on Buddhism but I continuously get visited in trance by Ganesha, Quan Yin, Maitreya, Shiva, Buddha (and a few more I can't even name but I know their energy and what they look like). I feel like I am approaching it backwards because I don't have the knowledge to back up the communication and yet it is happening more frequently and very strongly. The trances come on randomly and quickly and it is like falling instantly unconscious and then coming out of it an hour or more later with full recall of the communication and who was sending it.

I am wondering also if because you are sensitive, spirits are trying to make contact with you. Perhaps the name Jennifer was not that of the spirit who you picked up on - maybe it was a clue to her identity. Maybe the man who killed Jennifer, also killed her but her death was never discovered. She might have drawn your attention to that case because there is more to be uncovered and that is the known part that identifies it in our plane of existence. One thing I have noticed is the use of symbols in channeling and sometimes it can be so frustrating trying to figure out what the mean. And then there is the awareness factor - sensitives and empaths are walking sponges. We pick up on energies - that doesn't mean we are supposed to act on everything we feel or see. Maybe you have encountered these spirits because of your sensitivity and that is all there is to it. I guess it comes down to your intuition and communication with the spirit - that is if you want to engage in whatever it might be requesting of you. Remember we have free will - there is no obligation to pursue anything we don't want.

I think we will see more of these types of experiences as human consciousness evolves and the division between the planes of existence dissolve.

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Contact in Dreams   

Back to top Go down

Ghost Contact in Dreams
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1