Woah, and woah!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Woah, and woah!   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Last night we attended two art exhibition events... the second one was an after party with a DJ as entertainment. He was playing music that was ok but not really all that particularly groovy (it was all selected for the 'serious artist' crowd I guess)... and the thought came to me, "I wonder if he's got any MB? ... I should ask him to play some MB..." - and within a couple of minutes he started playing a song that I vaguely recognised but I couldn't put my finger on what it was - but when the singing started, I realised it was none other than MB! I couldn't believe it! It wasn't even one of his big hits - it was in fact a pretty obscure song choice and I'm sure I (and the DJ) was the only person in the room who even knew the song! It was also by far the most upbeat song that he played all night. cheers This was either one very big demonstration from the universe, or perhaps MB himself had a hand in it, I don't know - but either way I felt this was not a coincidence.

This is the song, 'Free Angel':

Needless to say, I felt very happy and loved by the universe that the DJ played this song!

The second big "woah!" for the night was after Mr Gem and I went to bed. The lights were off and we'd just said goodnight and were about to go to sleep. Then I heard, "Hello!" - i thought it was Mr Gem so I replied, "hmm?" - but Mr Gem was surprised and said "Did you hear that!?" ... And that's when I realised it wasn't him who was talking! Somebody else had said hello! It didn't come from outside, it didn't come through the wall (my office is on the other side of the wall, and of course no one was in there), but it seemed to be in between us, at head level. Mr Gem is a really big skeptic, but he was obviously as convinced as me that somebody spoke to us. Strangely enough it didn't worry me at all that an invisible person was in our room talking to us! lol... But I am quite curious to know who the person was (I don't think it was MB - he's spoken into my ear before and I'm pretty sure I'd know his voice anywhere), why we could both hear it, and whether or not this person is connected to our house in any way and what their story is... !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 am

lol @ second whoah! I have a feeling it is an old friend of yours ...

Your clairaudience is definately increasing gem. You did ask a little while back that you wish you knew who that voice was who spoke to you as you were waking one day. Looks like you could be finding that out one of these days ... on some level, perhaps you already know.

you and mr gem's brain waves must of been umm ... in sync perhaps? By the way, I get this funny feeling that Mr Gem is a paranormal experiencer hiding in a skeptic's disguise. In fact, I could almost guarantee that fact. I don't think that is his first convincing encounter ... I think he just prefers to dismiss it ... too bizarre for his liking. I don't know, just a feeling I get.

You should bail him up against the wall and tell him to speak now or forever hold his peace heehee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 am

Cool cool cool...I love when these things happen and are noticed. I like to think of them as universal support - they let us know who we are and that we are tapped into the flow of life AND the source. I've had a few such things happen lately and it has kept me from sinking into depression.

I agree with Lilith - your clairaudience is progressing and these are all positive signs. It is even more validating when someone else hears what you do and the experience is shared. This happened to me with a female disembodied voice and my non-believer partner. Even my kids heard it - and the dog!. It was such a cool experience. There was nothing negative about it. It was quite empowering actually. "See - I 'm not crazy cos you heard it too!" nah nah

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 am

Lillith, you are correct about Mr Gem. He does hide in a skeptic's disguise because, like you said, I think it's just easier for him. I'm sure he knows damn well that many of my experiences have been real. tongue Our brain waves have been in sync before, too - one night I dreamed the same dream as him... and I have had instances where in my head I've picked up on a song that was playing in his head!

Hmm... an old friend? Like someone who's around me, and not someone who's connected with this house moved to... hmmmm... I haven't heard the voice before, but what woke me up that time a couple of years ago was a tap on the shoulder. It would be very interesting if it is the same person! The voice that spoke to us the other night sounded to me like a young man (by that, I mean probably in his 20's or early 30's), but that's all I can really discern from it. I thought it was a New Zealand accent, but it's pretty hard to pick out from just one word. It's so funny but cool if my clairaudience is increasing, because it seems to be connected with being at the Kelvin Cruickshank event a week ago - that night when I went to bed, I experienced my ears tingling very strongly. So it seems like being around all of that spirit energy may have started to open my ear chakras, or something!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:06 am

Ah law of attraction...if you want to be clairaudient, be around others who are clairaudient... big grin You'd be surprised just how successful this is!

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:55 am

Cool video Gem! I forgot how cute he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Ahhh, I never thought of the law of attraction Goth - but you're right! cheers

Nightie - yep, damnnnnn cute. drool ... which can be a little distracting from spiritual matters........ mr green
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:09 pm

well yeah Gem, I can see why. LOL drool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night Star

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Dunno if you seen this or not Gem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm

well I don't know if it is an old friend who passed away or an old friend maybe from another life, but it definately seems "familiar" and "friendly" to you. There is also another very friendly, cheeky energy (I don't know if it is the owner of the voice), but I really like him. It actually gives me the most intense goosebumps, and its like 30 degrees here, so its not the cold. For some reason I get the image of a young male energy too, in his 20s, wearing 70s sort of clothing, colourful pin-stripe sort of shirt with ridiculous bell sleeves, brown hair. He's sitting cross legged, with his knees up. He's reckons he is a real "cool cat" and he's got a wicked grin! lol! He just makes you smile.

and ta for confirming mr gem, he's definately got a psi antenna himself. He can run but he can't hide! muahahaha I think it's fantastic you both had a clairaudient experience at the same time, that was definately a deliberate strategy on behalf of your spirit friend. How exciting! Keep us posted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Nightie, the "law of attraction" now takes on a whole new meaning! lol! I don't think I've seen that documentary, so thank you I'll definitely be watching that!

Wow, Lillith! You just described MB to an absolute T. He's the cheeky one in the '70's clothing, with the amazing grin and sitting cross-legged. cheers He's incredibly likeable, so I'm not surprised at all that you like him. I certainly do. mr green As for the other one who's familiar to me, I don't think it's anyone from this lifetime as I don't recall knowing anyone from my age group very well who has died. So there must be some other connection! I will definitely keep you posted if anything else happens!

A deliberate strategy huh? To confirm that the experience was indeed real maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Quote :
A deliberate strategy huh? To confirm that the experience was indeed real maybe?

Indeed. blu wink

As for the MB, I am quite amazed, that was quite strange, they don't usually come through so visually strong for me, but he was a really strong presence. He reminded me a little bit of that guy off Thats 70s Show, the one with the sunglasses. lol

He certainly brightened my day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 am

affraid

wow, I just watched the first vid u posted gem and the 7th photo along, that is the pinstripe suit he was wearing. I never realised all this time mb was MB! I was wondering why I kept thinking of david bowie ... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 am

LOL! It definitely explains the David Bowie thoughts. I didn't realise the pinstripe outfit was on the video, but I already knew which outfit you were referring to because I've seen it before myself. The visual thing is interesting, because he comes through visually very strongly to me too - as in, he's the only person I've ever really had visions of. Once last year he played a little game with me where he appeared as Puck from a Midsummer Night's Dream; I think that was actually the first real 'movie playing in the third eye' I ever experienced. It was like I had to put the meaning together and then find confirmation - in the vision he was wearing a little Puck outfit with a garland of leaves around his head, and he turned to look at me with a very cheeky look on his face and his ears grew pointy! lol! I immediately knew there was a connection so I Googled Puck and A Midnightsummer Night's Dream in relation to his name, and the most striking thing I found was an article that made a reference to him as "A rock n' roll Puck from A Midsummer Night's Dream". Shocked I also found that in his youth he had written a song called 'A Midsummer Night's Scene' - which I have since located and purchased on CD! I have read also that in life he had a great visual awareness of himself and could pose for photos knowing exactly how the photo would look - so maybe his visuality carries over to 'the other side' as well. ;)

Glad he brightened your day - he definitely has that 'happy' Midas touch. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 am

wow! that really is amazing gem! haha, I can picture it perfectly. That's such an awesome experience.

He really does have a real 'cosmic' aura about him. As does David Bowie. Early starseeds perhaps ... rainbowstar

Timothy Leary too. He's ummm ... a cosmically colourful psychonaut. I have a connection with dr Leary for some bizarre reason cheesygrin

He had a Sirius channeling experience in his days too. I have no doubt he was a very spiritual individual, despite his liking for synthetic candy. haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 am

You're right about Marc and David, there is definitely 'something special' about them. I think they have both made reference to not being 'from here'... I believe Marc was told (or at least, I read it somewhere whether or he himself was told this) that he may be a walk-in - ie that he was here for a short time only, to help people raise their vibration through his music. I'm not sure how much I go along with the idea of him being a walk-in exactly ... he did KNOW though, that his incarnation would be a short one... and his music does have the effect of raising my own vibration!

I don't know much about Timothy Leary, but that is very interesting that you have a connection with him!

Cosmic indeed... mr green I haven't played guitar for over 12 years... so I'm starting again as a beginner... and this is the song I'm teaching myself!

I'll never be a rock star, but if I can just teach myself this song, I'll be happy. big grin

And then, when I can achieve this one I'll be a VERY happy girl.

I have a feeling that learning these songs will make me feel really good about myself!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l1l1th
Hierophant
Hierophant

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 pm

haha, that is the best validation ever.

and oh yes, it will make you feel grand gem, like your electric. Music takes you on journeys, once you pick up the guitar, it will all come flooding back.

cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:43 pm

It's exciting... I can really take time for myself now that Mr Gem and I are in our own place with no distractions! Music... and other creative stuff... here I come! I got this weird feeling tonight that I wanted to do knitting... as strange as that sounds. I haven't knitted since I was a kid, but the thought of it made me think of my grandma - makes me wonder if she was giving me a little nudge! So... I'm gonna play guitar... and knit! But not at the same time. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

Lol I knit! I actually picked up my knitting for the first time in months just yesterday. I find it relaxes me and makes me feel grounded. I agree about the music too - I play keyboard, write songs and sing. When I was younger it was all about getting my angst out, but now it is a spiritual journey and i often find myself channeling and connecting with different entities while doing it.

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 pm

Cooool! haha, it's funny you should say that knitting is relaxing and grounding - my thoughts about it earlier were similar, except I thought of it as a kind of meditation. mr green That's awesome that you're so musically creative... do you record any of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm

I still want to know who the "Hel-lo!" guy is. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemLover
Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Oooh... spooky... I just went to play a Placebo song on my computer and then noticed that the CD it's from is 'Sleeping With Ghosts'. I say spooky, because I was thinking earlier about the speaking/shoulder-tapping spirit again... it is kinda odd both times that he has seemed to be beside me in bed. Shocked And I remembered another time when I was in bed and when I opened my eyes and turned my head I saw a bright light appear beside me like a really big spark (about the size of a soccer ball, or at least that's how I remember it). At the time, I was receiving a lot of distant reiki and I attributed it to being some kind of reiki effect - but now I'm not so sure... Anyway! I'm still so totally curious, but at the same time I don't want to spook myself out... MB is one thing, because I felt like I 'knew' him since the age of 10 - that's when he first visited me (I 'woke up' to see him walking in our hallway; when he noticed me watching him, he came in to the bedroom to talk to me. He was actually looking for my Mum, but he was super-friendly and kind, and I was very taken by the fact that this man had a really big smile! mr green It's taken over 20 years for me to finally convince my Mum that it really did happen! lol) - but someone who I have no idea about, is another thing altogether. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goth~Ink
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:28 pm

Lol it sounds like you nicked your Mum's ghost friend! But then nothing happens without reason so you were meant to have him all along. It is great to hear how he popped up in your life. I understand why you felt more at ease with his presence than someone unknown. Dare I say it - but we are surrounded by unknown ghosts all the time - we just don't allow ourselves the awareness of it. A ghost is a person who died whose energy has transformed and that in itself is not so frightening - it is the unknown part that usually causes the problem. Meeting someone in spirit without warning can be pretty confronting. Maybe, you could try communicating telepathically and ask them to give you their message or identity in a less creepy way - say a dream or a song or drawing your attention to a word or phrase in a book or magazine...or you could ask MB for help. Take it at a level you are comfortable with. Remember, you have the solid body here and they don't so you have the control.

Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm

GemLover wrote:
Cooool! haha, it's funny you should say that knitting is relaxing and grounding - my thoughts about it earlier were similar, except I thought of it as a kind of meditation. mr green That's awesome that you're so musically creative... do you record any of it?

I recorded crappy demos on cassettes but that's as far as I got tongue When I was younger I was gonna be a rock star...weren't we all?? eyeroll lol

Light Warrior
Light Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Goth~Ink wrote:
Lol it sounds like you nicked your Mum's ghost friend! But then nothing happens without reason so you were meant to have him all along. It is great to hear how he popped up in your life.

lol, I know! lol I feel a bit bad for her that she missed out, because she is a huge fan of him! She had just started playing his music to me at home because... and here is a weird link... I was a Duranie as a kid, and I had read that John Taylor's first record purchase was 'Ride A White Swan', and John and Andy's side-project The Power Station had recorded a cover of Marc's 'Get It On'. Mum played me MB's original version, and that seemed to have set things off and attracted him to our house... she was probably sending out a lot of energy relating to him, remembering his hotness and how much she liked him. ;) I guess because I was the one who was 'open' at the time, it was easier for him to interact with me. For a while, because I felt so incredibly familiar with him, I was convinced he must be my dad! lol. It's always possible he was taking a more 'fatherly' approach to me back then. I'm still sure that I saw his face reflected in the window at our house back then, too. I told my Mum and she just said don't be silly. lol!

Quote :
I understand why you felt more at ease with his presence than someone unknown. Dare I say it - but we are surrounded by unknown ghosts all the time - we just don't allow ourselves the awareness of it. A ghost is a person who died whose energy has transformed and that in itself is not so frightening - it is the unknown part that usually causes the problem.

Yep - i had been thinking, what am I so worried for... because I know there must be people around me right now for example...

Quote :
Meeting someone in spirit without warning can be pretty confronting. Maybe, you could try communicating telepathically and ask them to give you their message or identity in a less creepy way - say a dream or a song or drawing your attention to a word or phrase in a book or magazine...or you could ask MB for help. Take it at a level you are comfortable with. Remember, you have the solid body here and they don't so you have the control.

That's a good idea! I'll find some way that I'm both comfortable with and at the same time won't be able to mistake...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah, and woah!   

Back to top Go down

Woah, and woah!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Warriors :: Paranormality :: Beyond The Sea-
Jump to: